Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 10.2 jailbreak?

Default 10.2 jailbreak?
    Just curious if one exists yet, I just picked up a 6S+ and would love to have it jail broken but it's 10.2 and I don't have any blobs to downgrade. I did however save my blobs using tsssaver just recently.

Nope, sorry, no jailbreak for 10.2 at the moment. There are some rumors though, that one for 10.2 is coming, but .......

Guess I'd better hold on to these blobs then.

My girlfriend has a 5S and I used tsssaver to save her blob as well, except I'm not sure the difference between GSM and Global for the identifier so I went with both and downloaded them......
    How would I find out if her phone is GSM or Global?

I thought if you needed to find out which iPhone you had this post may help How To Find iPhone Firmware Type GSM or Global | iPhoneCaptain . It shows how to determine if you have Global Or CDMA
    Mitch

iPhone 4S
    iPhone 5 -Ordered
    iMac 27 inch
    13 inch Macbook pro
    iPad 3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GRNDPNDR View Post
    Just curious if one exists yet, I just picked up a 6S+ and would love to have it jail broken but it's 10.2 and I don't have any blobs to downgrade. I did however save my blobs using tsssaver just recently.
    I made a post in the forums about recent news reguarding this. iPhone news. Member news. It should of been on the front page