Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can one of you geniuses help me out - error in Cydia when doing anything

Default can one of you geniuses help me out - error in Cydia when doing anything
    Hi all,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help out. I'm getting an error whenever I try to install a new app, or upgrade any existing ones (including Cydia). The error reads: "Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (100). Running Debian Packager.

I think I accidentally deleted a needed file (within iFile - at the listed location). I don't know how to reinstall whatever it is that I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by bbrks; 08-07-2014 at 12:35 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

rcornia (08-07-2014)

iPhone 5s. latest iOS 7.1.2

I tried the methods noted, but Pangu won't let me restart the jailbreak process; can't figure out SSH; renamed files, rebooted and still no luck.

Is it a pain to do a "restore" and then re-jailbreak?

Noup, just restore, setup as new, jailbreak and than at the end, return your apps manually. That is always the best way.....

I just realized, those solutions above are for people who have jailbroaken their devices with Evasion.
    So far I don't think, that anyone has found the solution for the same problem with Pangu jailbreak.
    So, bottom line......better just start from scratch, as I told you above
    Last edited by bbrks; 08-07-2014 at 01:52 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

rcornia (08-07-2014)