+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Remove all jailbreak tweaks from IOS 7.1.2

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hi Is it a jb tweak used to clean up and remove all jb tweaks ? I think it's something messed up and don't want to reinstall IOS but something
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Remove all jailbreak tweaks from IOS 7.1.2
    Hi

Is it a jb tweak used to clean up and remove all jb tweaks ?
    I think it's something messed up and don't want to reinstall IOS but something cleaning up jb without normal uninstall for each apps. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

You have iLexRat for that purpose, but I am not sure if it works on 7.1.2. If not, than restore and start all over again.
    You say, something is messed up....why don't you tell us what, maybe there is another way to fix it...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you for reply.
    I used activator to control Vestigo and Acute
    Acute worked on 7.1.2.but after reinstall Activator, Acute and Activator went something wrong. Activator actions do
    not trigget Vestigo more. I know Activator is not supported yet on 7.1.2 but I just had to try these awsome apps :-)
    Tried reinstall and reset Activator but it will not trigg Vestigo more.

Sorry for my english. Ilexrat support 4.xx to 6.xx
    Last edited by FunWithHeads; 07-21-2014 at 04:20 AM.

Thanks

Actually Activator is supported, version 1.84rc1 from rpetrich repo, but problem could be FlipSwitch, which comes together with Activator as a dependency. Anyhow, if that is the problem you have, than you don't need the cleaning, just delete Activator and Vestigo, than run iCleaner once and you are OK.
    Btw, what iphone model do you have? If it is i4, it's a known problem with Activator. Nothing you can do right now. Maybe one of the future updates will fix it....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's Iphone 5. I will try what you write soon. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi. Problem solved. I was not enough to use cleaner only. After uninstall, clean and reboot for each application it finally worked. Now I have another problem with LockHTML3 and Icandee8 interactive lockscreen. The device is often going to safemode. Had the same problem with these applications on IOS 7.0.6. Do it exists any wellknown issues with LockHTML and Icandee8 ?

Thanks

Everything that causes safe mode, should be simply deleted. There are always another possibilities to customize your iphone

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FunWithHeads View Post
    Hi. Problem solved. I was not enough to use cleaner only. After uninstall, clean and reboot for each application it finally worked. Now I have another problem with LockHTML3 and Icandee8 interactive lockscreen. The device is often going to safemode. Had the same problem with these applications on IOS 7.0.6. Do it exists any wellknown issues with LockHTML and Icandee8 ?

Disable passcode

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Everything that causes safe mode, should be simply deleted. There are always another possibilities to customize your iphone
    I know :-) but it's very boring. Icandee8 from Idevicehype source is so nice with LockHTML3. Hope it will be fixed soon.