+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak stopped working. Help!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I have a iPhone 5s running 7.0.4 and last night I was on Cydia updating my tweaks, etc. When it finished I resprung my device like usual but when it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Jailbreak stopped working. Help!
    I have a iPhone 5s running 7.0.4 and last night I was on Cydia updating my tweaks, etc. When it finished I resprung my device like usual but when it resprung it was doing the spinning wheel on the black screen which has never happened to me but I already knew how to fix that by doing a hard restart and then boot up holding "volume +". I can now access my phone and cydia but none of my jailbreak stuff works. I'm pretty sure flux was working last night. I've looked into it online as much as I can but there has been solutions apparently only for iPhone 5 which is to reinstall Cydia Subtrate (Mobile Subtrate) and Substrate Safe Mode which I tried myself before finding out it was only for iPhone 5 and would just get stuck on the spinning wheel on boot up. I was thinking sense I can't remember the 6 things I updated just to delete all my tweaks and themes but I would rather avoid that. Any help or possible solutions would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Reinstall of Cydia Substrate is OK for all iPhones, not only, as you say, for i5. Did you try it?