Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I Jailbreak iOS7 Later???

Default Can I Jailbreak iOS7 Later???
    Hi guys,

I've been waiting for the Cydia tweak LockInfo to be updated for iOS7 but this hasn't happened.

I'm still on 6.1.3. Will I be able to jailbreak iOS7 later or is there a window of opportunity that will/might close?

Thanx 4 looking.

Thanks

When iOS 7.1 is released, the SHSH blob signature window for iOS 7.0.4 will likely close very shortly thereafter. Without this window being open, you will be unable to restore to iOS 7.0.4 (the sole exception being the iPhone 4). iOS 7.1 will almost assuredly not be jailbreakable.

I would not tarry if being jailbroken with iOS 7 is important to you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Orby For This Useful Post:

skywalka (02-07-2014)

Thanx for the helpful reply.

I have an iPhone 5. Is it correct to say that you can no longer save SHSH Blobs to overcome this? (TinyUmbrella etc?)

Yes that is history, so hurry up with the jailbreak , if you want it, that is.

Yup if you want ios7 jailbreak do it soon or else you'll be stuck waiting for 7.1 jailbreak to come out

Default Same situation
    I too am in the same situation. I'm on ios 6 and pretty much the only reason I haven't gone up to 7 is because of LockInfo. The developer said he's working on a 7 compatible version, but could take a while. I just love the power and efficiency that LI gives you with very little interaction. Nothing I've seen comes close on 7. I do like the convenience of the ios 7 control center, and some other things they did with the UI. Really torn, and need to decide soon. Any others that have switched and regret it?

Calendar for Lockscreen used with Subtle Lock are two tweaks that come close.