Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Restoring current firmware

Default Help Restoring current firmware
    Hello, I have been searching google for hours and all the info I have found is so conflicting and/or sorely out of date. I have an Iphone 4s jailbroken on 6.1.2, using evasi0n. My phone still boots and operates, but it has become very buggy because of my constant abuse of cydia and tweaks. I would like to restore to the same firmware I have and rejailbreak, but I do not have shsh blobs, and I fear I am out of luck. I rely on a GPP simunlock for service, so I cannot just update to newer firmware. I read a ton of stickies and could not find any that apply to my situation. Please can someone advise me if this is even possible? Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,206 Times in 6,212 Posts

No way to restore to 6.1.2, sorry.

You may want to take a look at semi-restore or iLexRat to see if that would help. Good luck

Restore to the newest IOS 7.0.4 and jailbreak again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf View Post
    My phone still boots and operates, but it has become very buggy because of my constant abuse of cydia and tweaks.
    if the phone boots and operates why can't you grab the blobs and then restore?

It's 4S, that one can not be restored to an older IOS. Right now, his only option is 7.0.6.