Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just Jailbroke - Help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Just Jailbroke - Help?
    I just jailbroke my iphone 4 iOS7 last night and I have Winterboard. I wanted to change how my sms messages look but apparently I'm not understanding how. I went on Cydia and installed a theme to winterboard to change the bubble colors. When I selected which color I wanted I pressed the respring button but nothing changed. I even changed it to summerboard and pressed the respring button again, nothing. I moved the color I wanted to the top for priority (I guess thats why you can move them?) but nothing is changing.. At all x.x

Quote Originally Posted by MeganMcLulzLulz View Post
    I just jailbroke my iphone 4 iOS7 last night and I have Winterboard. I wanted to change how my sms messages look but apparently I'm not understanding how. I went on Cydia and installed a theme to winterboard to change the bubble colors. When I selected which color I wanted I pressed the respring button but nothing changed. I even changed it to summerboard and pressed the respring button again, nothing. I moved the color I wanted to the top for priority (I guess thats why you can move them?) but nothing is changing.. At all x.x
    Try downloading messages customiser instead. It has all the options (and more) that you are looking for.