+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Iconoclasm Layout Maker abandoned for something new

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Yes! Developer seems to have fixed the rearranging and folder dump issue! Heading to my phone now!!! THANK YOU!
...
  1. #21
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Yes! Developer seems to have fixed the rearranging and folder dump issue! Heading to my phone now!!!

    THANK YOU!

  2. #22
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,577
    Thanks
    6,852
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 7,004 Posts

    Now if only he could design a better looking icon lol jk jk.

    Tweak is great though. Been using it a lot today.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-06-2014)

  4. #23
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,056
    Thanks
    4,377
    Thanked 9,159 Times in 4,595 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UtSulumSuusOwn View Post
    Yes! Developer seems to have fixed the rearranging and folder dump issue! Heading to my phone now!!!

    THANK YOU!
    Yes.. He's updated the tweak 3 times today in Cydia!! Lol!! I actually like that. Shows that the dev is interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Now if only he could design a better looking icon lol jk jk.

    Tweak is great though. Been using it a lot today.
    Lol!! Simon, can you do me a favor…? Can you change the title of this thread by simply removing the '&' so that the first three words read Iconoclasm Layout Maker?

    I was wrong in my original assertion… But the tweak that 'has' been changed does have the word Iconoclasm in it.

    Thx, bud.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-06-2014 at 12:03 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-06-2014)

  6. #24
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes.. He's updated the tweak 3 times today in Cydia!! Lol!! I actually like that. Shows that the dev is interested.
    Completely agree! Nice to see that user comments actually get taken into consideration!

  7. #25
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,056
    Thanks
    4,377
    Thanked 9,159 Times in 4,595 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UtSulumSuusOwn View Post
    Completely agree! Nice to see that user comments actually get taken into consideration!
    Yes. But you never have to be without all your precious icon placement and folder filling layouts. Just make sure you save your IconState.plist file from var/mobile/Library/Springboard to your computer or put a copy somewhere in a folder in iFile for safe keeping. When HomeScreenDesigner or Iconoclasm scattered(s) my icons. I just copy and paste my backup of IconState.plist back to the folder, respring and all my icons are back where they should be-- except for constraining to whatever layout HSD put them in - 5x5 I think.. for the default position. But all icons are on proper pages and in proper folders.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    buggsy2 (01-06-2014)

  9. #26
    Livin the iPhone Life BootsBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,764
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 628 Posts

    Hey all, having problems installing this...keep getting error or hash sum...any ideas?

  10. #27
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,577
    Thanks
    6,852
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 7,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Hey all, having problems installing this...keep getting error or hash sum...any ideas?
    Try closing cydia, then refresh your sources, then try downloading again.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Lol!! Simon, can you do me a favor…? Can you change the title of this thread by simply removing the '&' so that the first three words read Iconoclasm Layout Maker?
    Sorry, just saw this, like that?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-11-2014)

  12. #28
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,056
    Thanks
    4,377
    Thanked 9,159 Times in 4,595 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Sorry, just saw this, like that?
    Yes sir! Thx!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-11-2014)

  14. #29
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    So, I need some direction. I've looked back over the Cydia page for HSD and it says there's a way to apply a different layout to each page. I've used PerPage before, but it's "not compatible" with my device and such. How can I create a PerPage environment?

  15. #30
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    5,148
    Thanked 1,510 Times in 685 Posts

    I like this Tweak 👊💢
    Made this easy in 5 Min 👍
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389551071.231730.jpg

  16. #31
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Purchased and installed it today.
    It still rearranges all my icons and unpacks my folders. No time to deal with it.
    Very irritating. Have to wait til this weekend to have enough time to try again.
    Maybe it will be fixed by then.

    Len

  17. #32
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    5,148
    Thanked 1,510 Times in 685 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lend27 View Post
    Purchased and installed it today.
    It still rearranges all my icons and unpacks my folders. No time to deal with it.
    Very irritating. Have to wait til this weekend to have enough time to try again.
    Maybe it will be fixed by then.

    Len
    I had that Problem When i worked whit Gridlock 2 Installed too ios7 but After Uninstall Gridlock2 no Problems atm 😁

  18. #33
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,056
    Thanks
    4,377
    Thanked 9,159 Times in 4,595 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    I had that Problem When i worked whit Gridlock 2 Installed too ios7 but After Uninstall Gridlock2 no Problems atm ��
    Yes. Very important to NOT have Gridlock installed BEFORE you install HomeScreenDesigner or Iconoclasm. Install Gridlock AFTER.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (01-14-2014)

  20. #34
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hey, i just set up home screen designer and it has pretty much disabled a bunch of other tweaks that i had. It disabled NoSlowAnimations, Live Weather Icon and I think it has disabled others as well. Does anyone know of a way around this? or does HSD just basically control everything regarding your springboard in order to work? any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    *another tweak it disabled: iconrenamer

    I am wondering, maybe the only way is to uninstall all my tweaks and install them after installing HSD? seems like a LOT of work!
    Last edited by zenlunatic; 01-21-2014 at 12:26 AM.

  21. #35
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,056
    Thanks
    4,377
    Thanked 9,159 Times in 4,595 Posts

    Lots of incompatibility now. Typical after a new jailbreak. I don't use any of the tweaks you described other than HSD which is a way higher priority to me. Without the ability to make icon designs - I can't theme. Write to the developer of HSD - maybe he can help.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. #36
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,577
    Thanks
    6,852
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 7,004 Posts

    Update to this today threw my icons all out of their folders. Wasn't impressed lol. Thank goodness for multi icon mover though.

  23. #37
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,494
    Thanks
    42,069
    Thanked 17,915 Times in 6,519 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Update to this today threw my icons all out of their folders. Wasn't impressed lol. Thank goodness for multi icon mover though.
    It tends to do that the first run!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Simon (01-23-2014)

  25. #38
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,056
    Thanks
    4,377
    Thanked 9,159 Times in 4,595 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Update to this today threw my icons all out of their folders. Wasn't impressed lol. Thank goodness for multi icon mover though.
    In his write up, right in Cydia, he placed a big warning that said to remove IconSupport and then let the new version of HSD reinstall that dependency - or you will get the icon scatter. See screenie below.

    My problem is Im on 7.1b3 and the update isn't compatible with it. Crashes my 5S to SafeMode until I uninstall. I don't suppose anyone has a deb of 1 version back of it which worked perfectly.. ..



    But also, Simon, always keep a copy of IconState.plist on your computer somewhere.. Will get you back your icon positions in a simple respring. That file is at var/mobile/Library/Springboard..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-23-2014 at 03:05 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Simon (01-23-2014)

  27. #39
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,577
    Thanks
    6,852
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 7,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    In his write up, right in Cydia, he placed a big warning that said to remove IconSupport and then let the new version of HSD reinstall that dependency - or you will get the icon scatter. See screenie below.

    My problem is Im on 7.1b3 and the update isn't compatible with it. Crashes my 5S to SafeMode until I uninstall. I don't suppose anyone has a deb of 1 version back of it which worked perfectly.. ..



    But also, Simon, always keep a copy of IconState.plist on your computer somewhere.. Will get you back your icon positions in a simple respring. That file is at var/mobile/Library/Springboard..
    Jeesh, why in the world would I read the update info....lol. Guess I should stop blindly pressing update all.

  28. #40
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Jeesh, why in the world would I read the update info....lol. Guess I should stop blindly pressing update all.
    This comment has made my day! I've had to start reading the update info before making decisions as well. I really dislike having to do extra reading!

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts