+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Issue with a Cydia tweak

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I purchased a iPhone 4s from someone who had it jailbroken, everything works fine on it except one thing. They had a crack version of intelliscreen and now I cannot
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Issue with a Cydia tweak
    I purchased a iPhone 4s from someone who had it jailbroken, everything works fine on it except one thing. They had a crack version of intelliscreen and now I cannot remove it when I try to uninstall it I can't uninstall Intelliscreen x ios 6 library there's a code error. And whenever I try to install something I get the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fix.
    And whenever I try to look at something in cydia I cannot see a description just a plank page, but I can install and uninstall stuff.

edit: compeletly removed intelliscreen via ifunbox searching everything to do with it and still get that same thing cydia.
    Last edited by ohlookzero; 12-08-2013 at 08:09 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me bbrks's Avatar
    Thanks

If you can access Cydia try to install and run iLexRat.....it might help to clean your phone, but at the same time save JB.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,332 Times in 5,978 Posts

Run it at least 2x in a row.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!