+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Trouble with Cydia after iLEX RAT restore of IPAD mini

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hello good people I am having a bit of an issue and wondering if anyone can give me some advice. I am selling my jailbroken Ipad mini on iOS 6.1.2
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Trouble with Cydia after iLEX RAT restore of IPAD mini
    Hello good people I am having a bit of an issue and wondering if anyone can give me some advice. I am selling my jailbroken Ipad mini on iOS 6.1.2 to my friend. He has the new iOS 7 on his phone and asked me if I could keep it on the 6.1.2 and he would also like to keep the jailbreak. I did some searching and found this video :

How to Restore Jailbroken iPhone, iPod, iPad - No Computer! - YouTube

I followed the instructions and everything seemed to work. The Ipad is restored and everything looks to be erased and Cydia is still there. But when I go into Cydia it only shows about 15 packages, all ones that it shows are installed on my Ipad. Searching for anything else comes up blank. It still shows the stock sources are in place, but it shows them all as if they are not hosting any packages. I tried the reload button on cydia and nothing changes. Everything else on Cydia seems to be operating the same. Any ideas?
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Never mind, I have figured it out already. Thanks.

LinkBacks (?)