Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Need ur Help Opinion Please

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Thanks

Default I Need ur Help Opinion Please
    Hi guys its been a while the question I have is I have an iPhone 4 that I lost at my house since Christmas 2010 and thank God I found it today I swear that I checked that spot where I found it and nothing and now I go back to da same spot stick my hand in and **** it was there yay! I wanted to ask like its been a while since I updated the phone is behind it is jailbroken on 4.1 so If want to try some apps it don't let what can I do to update it and not loose jailbreak thank you

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,999 Times in 6,544 Posts

Unless you have blobs for other versions of iOS, it will not be possible to upgrade to a jsilbreakable firmware. Seeing that your device has been missing for so long, I am guessing that you don't have what you need.

So short answer is, I believe that you are stuck where you are until a jailbreak for a newer firmware comes out.

Sorry!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Chula (09-08-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi i was reading on the internet that I can upgrade to 6.1.3 by preserving baseband download 6.1.3 ispw from Internet and use Snowbreeze to create new ispw then use that to update on iTunes then like that I will not b way behind and be able to jailbreak my iphone 4 like that I'll be jailbroken on this phone and just wait for the jailbreak for my i5 Guys I'm just bored without a jailbreak thanks God I found this one I i had just bought it when I lost it so u know how mad I was damn I'm gonna put it on Craigslist but for now I'm gonna c if I can update thank u so much King for ur help I really appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Hi i was reading on the internet that I can upgrade to 6.1.3 by preserving baseband download 6.1.3 ispw from Internet and use Snowbreeze to create new ispw then use that to update on iTunes then like that I will not b way behind and be able to jailbreak my iphone 4 like that I'll be jailbroken on this phone and just wait for the jailbreak for my i5 Guys I'm just bored without a jailbreak thanks God I found this one I i had just bought it when I lost it so u know how mad I was damn I'm gonna put it on Craigslist but for now I'm gonna c if I can update thank u so much King for ur help I really appreciated
    you can still jailbreak on 6.1.3, but it will be tethered...

if you really want the jailbreak, then just dont reboot the phone