Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Need ur Help Opinion Please

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Thanks

Default I Need ur Help Opinion Please
    Hi guys its been a while the question I have is I have an iPhone 4 that I lost at my house since Christmas 2010 and thank God I found it today I swear that I checked that spot where I found it and nothing and now I go back to da same spot stick my hand in and **** it was there yay! I wanted to ask like its been a while since I updated the phone is behind it is jailbroken on 4.1 so If want to try some apps it don't let what can I do to update it and not loose jailbreak thank you

Unless you have blobs for other versions of iOS, it will not be possible to upgrade to a jsilbreakable firmware. Seeing that your device has been missing for so long, I am guessing that you don't have what you need.

So short answer is, I believe that you are stuck where you are until a jailbreak for a newer firmware comes out.

Sorry!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Chula (09-08-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi i was reading on the internet that I can upgrade to 6.1.3 by preserving baseband download 6.1.3 ispw from Internet and use Snowbreeze to create new ispw then use that to update on iTunes then like that I will not b way behind and be able to jailbreak my iphone 4 like that I'll be jailbroken on this phone and just wait for the jailbreak for my i5 Guys I'm just bored without a jailbreak thanks God I found this one I i had just bought it when I lost it so u know how mad I was damn I'm gonna put it on Craigslist but for now I'm gonna c if I can update thank u so much King for ur help I really appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Hi i was reading on the internet that I can upgrade to 6.1.3 by preserving baseband download 6.1.3 ispw from Internet and use Snowbreeze to create new ispw then use that to update on iTunes then like that I will not b way behind and be able to jailbreak my iphone 4 like that I'll be jailbroken on this phone and just wait for the jailbreak for my i5 Guys I'm just bored without a jailbreak thanks God I found this one I i had just bought it when I lost it so u know how mad I was damn I'm gonna put it on Craigslist but for now I'm gonna c if I can update thank u so much King for ur help I really appreciated
    you can still jailbreak on 6.1.3, but it will be tethered...

if you really want the jailbreak, then just dont reboot the phone