Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pleeeeeaaaseee help! Desperate!

Default Pleeeeeaaaseee help! Desperate!
    So here's exactly what happened.
    -my iphone 4(jailbroken with evasi0n) was going in and out of safe mode and it said that it was because of springboard crashing(or something like that) not the first time thats happened, but it usually is fixed pretty quickly
    -i ended up accidentally deleting big boss icons and losing cydia(because i read that some extensions can have problems and i deleted it not knowing i needed it).
    -tried to restore but it didnt work so i stupidly decided to rejailbreak with evasi0n, it seemed fine until it stopped where youre suppose to wait for it to come on and then tap on the jailbreak icon, but it got stuck on the apple logo, and it just goes on a loop now. ive tried to go into safe mode, recovery, and dfu, and none of them work. recovery mode does actually but it still wont let me restore. (error 3194)
    please help! and btw, this iphone has no service so i cant take it to anyone to fix it.

Hello and welcome to Modmyi. I'm sorry it's such a situation which brings you here...

What firmware is your i4 on ? Do you have RedSn0w ? Do you have shsh blobs saved on your PC ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

6.1 i believe, i cant turn it on or connect to itunes to confirm that but no redsn0w and no shsh blobs im sure considering i dont know what they are.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ashxx For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-26-2013)

Were you jailbroken on this same iPhone prior to iOS 6 ?

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Then I'm afraid I can't help you... Wait until Simon or some other jailbreak vetaran drops by.

Thanks

Grab redsn0w 0.9.15b3 for OS X or Windows XP/Vista/7 here, we're going to use it to grab some SHSH blobs from your device and hopefully get a clean restore through.

Open redsn0w, go to Extras -> SHSH blobs -> Fetch. Connect your iPhone in DFU mode, and hopefully the tool will recover and save the SHSH blobs currently on your device (I'd also upload them to Cydia's server when asked). If successful, run Extras -> Even More -> Restore. Point to your local blobs (if you uploaded your fetched blobs to Cydia's server, you may use those instead if you wish), and let the restore to 6.1 do its thing. Once the restore with redsn0w is completed, run evasi0n. At that point, you should be flying high with your phone again.

Good luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Orby For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-27-2013)