Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: To upgrade or not to upgrade?
08-24-2013, 12:51 PM #1
08-24-2013, 12:58 PM #2
i would not update to ios 7 but i wouldnt because of my jailbreak cant live without it....now if something would happen and i lost my jailbreak then yes iOS 7 is where i would me at
08-24-2013, 01:01 PM #3
Yeah, I totally agree. But I'm kind of in that state where I'm waiting for something to happen to my phone that forces me to restore, but I also don't want that to happen as I LOVE my jailbreak.
08-24-2013, 01:07 PM #4
If it does update to 7 if not hang out till then
The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:
08-25-2013, 04:27 AM #5
iLexRat should be a solution, if you want to keep your jailbreak