+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Save my phone please!!!!!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
So my Iphone 4 was blinking the apple logo and when I get into recovery mode, my computer won't recognize the device. I tried but I can't get it into
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Save my phone please!!!!!
    So my Iphone 4 was blinking the apple logo and when I get into recovery mode, my computer won't recognize the device. I tried but I can't get it into DFU mode. Computer just doesn't recognize it. Now it won't even turn on. By the way, I've updated Jailbroken devices before, so and they worked fine. Help?
    So how I got it that way? Well I was attempting to update my Jailbroken IPhone to 6.1 but remembered it usually takes like 2 hours, so I tried to stop it so I could do it on the weekends. You can probably guess that was a stupid idea. So any ideas? Umm help me turn it on first then help reboot it?

Thanks

About the only thing I can think of would be to let the phone's charge run all the way down, which may take a while if the device isn't working normally (or if you're comfortable with opening up your phone and don't mind technically voiding your warranty, removing the battery from the device for approximately sixty seconds) and try entering DFU mode again...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried, and it did turn on again. I got good news and bad news. I got the thing to turn on and it did connect to my computer. But it only stayed connected for 5 minutes. I tried to connect it again but it would not connect, so even if I got it into DFU mode, I can't do anything. Anything else I can do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackloud2116 View Post
    I tried, and it did turn on again. I got good news and bad news. I got the thing to turn on and it did connect to my computer. But it only stayed connected for 5 minutes. I tried to connect it again but it would not connect, so even if I got it into DFU mode, I can't do anything. Anything else I can do?
    I'd try a new battery in your device, if you have one handy (unless you recently replaced it or know for a fact the battery is good).