+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to rejailbreak 6.1.1? I'm still at 6.1.1

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Ok so I don't want to restore my phone since there's no jailbreak out for the newest firmware. I'm at 6.1.1 Jailbroken atm and want to restore it and become
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to rejailbreak 6.1.1? I'm still at 6.1.1
    Ok so I don't want to restore my phone since there's no jailbreak out for the newest firmware.

I'm at 6.1.1 Jailbroken atm and want to restore it and become a jailbroken 6.1.1 again. For some reason my phones deleting some of my notes and I don't know how this happens. My phone has just been pretty buggy lately and want to see if I can re jailbreak it. I know that there is no 6.1.3 jailbreak out at the moment except a tethered jailbreak..

Can anybody help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ABOSWORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure that you can do that. To get rid of the jailbreak, I believe you have to restore it and when you try to restore it, it will just install 6.1.3.

Maybe someone else can chime in if I'm mistaken?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yes, I believe that this is correct. If you think the issue is with the jailbreak or something that you installed, try booting it in Safe Mode and see if the problem goes away.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    btortega27, you posted this in the wrong section. Anyways, the possibilities depend on what phone you have. If your phone is less than an iPhone 4S, and you have probably have no shsh blobs, you could try and see if iFaith can give you any. If the phone is a 4S or newer, enjoy the tethered jailbreak, it's not so bad as long as you never turn off your phone, let the battery run out, or install things that need a reboot.

As for notes getting deleted, if you have more than one device syncing with iCloud or the internet connection is not good, you could be losing notes to begin with. Turn off iCloud for Notes and see if that helps.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Moved thread