Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tool for fixing boot loop??

Cool Tool for fixing boot loop??
    So my iphone will no longer be recognized by my computer or mounted on itunes. Is there not a tool out there that I can use to resolve boot loop through USB?

And please don't tell me to hold down power and home then home because that does not help nor does safe mode at all. As a matter of fact attempting to go into safe mode is what started this hellish boot loop.

Please help someone. This is the only way I can contact job leads and it has all of my social, media, as well as email. I need this iPhone to get fixed ASAP!

And also all I want to do is restore to iOS 6.1.3 it would be alot better than resorting to no phone at all..

I am running iOS 5.1.1

I used to have that problem in the past. I want to share my experiences. But I don't know it will help you or not. Wish I will help.

- Power OFF your iPhone
    - Power ON your iPhone again and Press Volume UP button until you get to lockscreen (you don't need to hold down Power Button for a long time)
    - Now, your iOS boots up and go to Cydia and Remove ALL THE TWEAKS (ာသဘၾသာလMobileSubstrate)
    - Respring then Power OFF
    - Power ON normally again.

Wish my advice will help you
    Follow me on twitter @th31nstar

3. The Following User Says Thank You to th31nstar For This Useful Post:

Rag1992 (04-29-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by th31nstar View Post
    I used to have that problem in the past. I want to share my experiences. But I don't know it will help you or not. Wish I will help.

- Power OFF your iPhone
    - Power ON your iPhone again and Press Volume UP button until you get to lockscreen (you don't need to hold down Power Button for a long time)
    - Now, your iOS boots up and go to Cydia and Remove ALL THE TWEAKS (ာသဘၾသာလMobileSubstrate)
    - Respring then Power OFF
    - Power ON normally again.

Wish my advice will help you
    If you don't mind look at my new thread (More updated, and I've done some stuff with it)