Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 - 6.1 - Jailbroken

Default iPhone 5 - 6.1 - Jailbroken
    Hello.

I have an iPhone 5 running 6.1 and its jailbroken.

My camera got a shadow on it and I would need to take it to an Apple Store to get it fixed. Genius Bar told me if its jailbroken they cannot service/fix the iphone.

Is there a way I can restore 6.1 and then jailbreak it again once its fixed?

Please advice,

Kenny

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Nope only way to git rid of the jailbreak is to restore. I took the chance with my old phone and set it all back to stock and deleted all the tweaks so nothing on my phone. And got another phone cause of wifi issues

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Nope only way to git rid of the jailbreak is to restore. I took the chance with my old phone and set it all back to stock and deleted all the tweaks so nothing on my phone. And got another phone cause of wifi issues
    Do you think trying to hide Cydia would have any luck at the Apple Store? Or would they Update iOS before replacing the camera module??

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

You can try and see they didn't have to plug my phone up he heard the cable in the phone when he shook it so he just got me a new iPhone 5. But yes I had cydia in a folder lol