+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unknown icon on status bar - jailbroken iphone 5 ios 6.1.2

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hey everyone, apologies if this is an obvious question or has been covered - have previously had an iphone 4s and am now using a jailbroken i5 and have encountered
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Unknown icon on status bar - jailbroken iphone 5 ios 6.1.2
    Hey everyone, apologies if this is an obvious question or has been covered - have previously had an iphone 4s and am now using a jailbroken i5 and have encountered an icon I have never seen before in the status bar. I am hoping someone here has seen it. It appears on the right hand side beside the battery percentage, and it resembles a phone with motion lines and a red x in the bottom left. Has anyone seen this? I have had no luck finding it. It appears seemingly randomly between charging cycles and is not always there. It does not persist after rebooting but I have concurrently noticed a problem with the phone being stuck in a boot loop occasionally. Any info is appreciated, thanks...

Edit, just rebooted to confirm and it is stuck in a boot loop again. I am using several tweaks for appearances but this is something that has just appeared. I am not using any system wide themes that would have replaced this icon that I am aware of.

Unknown icon on status bar - jailbroken iphone 5 ios 6.1.2-photo.png
    Last edited by 00100; 04-11-2013 at 08:44 AM.