+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with SHSH blobs

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
should the "Auto boot this device when it connects in DFU mode" be selected? It says "Waiting for reboot" with the bar fully loaded. I'm not sure if that means
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

should the "Auto boot this device when it connects in DFU mode" be selected? It says "Waiting for reboot" with the bar fully loaded.

I'm not sure if that means the device will boot up on it's own or if I'm suppose to turn it back on now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EnderSlenderMan View Post
    should the "Auto boot this device when it connects in DFU mode" be selected? It says "Waiting for reboot" with the bar fully loaded.

I'm not sure if that means the device will boot up on it's own or if I'm suppose to turn it back on now?
    Hmm. It should boot up by itself once redsn0w completes the Just Boot process... This is unusual.

I've sent a missive off to the primary developer of redsn0w asking if there are any known bugs with this OS... however, I have no special means of communication (I use Twitter like the rest us)... so I may not receive any answer. In the mean time, reboot your computer and try using a different USB port for the sync cord.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)