+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 Froze + wont reset + got SHSH?

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I am sure there are already threads with the similar issues I have but it seems that I have a few at the same time! I got iPhone 5, jailbroken
    Ist
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default iPhone 5 Froze + wont reset + got SHSH?
    I am sure there are already threads with the similar issues I have but it seems that I have a few at the same time!

I got iPhone 5, jailbroken with evasion 6.0.0. I was playing around with Cydia, trying to install gpSphone when all of the sudden the screen switched to Apple logo. Permanently. At that point i tried restarting, resetting and what not. Eventually i hooked it up to my computer. It's still stuck though.

I would like to restore my phone, hopefully to a version capable of being jailbroken (my SHSH is saved but i do not know what it is or how it works).

Like I already said, I know there are a lot of similar threads out there. So feel free to either post here or point me in the right direction/s.

Thanks in advance.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

If ya restore on an iPhone 5 you will have to go to 6.1.3 and there is not a jailbreak for that version.

Ist
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Yeah, i figured. Now i am trying to restore and it wont let me. Giving me 9006 error every time. Now, what do i do?

Guys, really, help please. I got work today and my phone going crazy on me is making me super upset and frustrated. The god damn error comes up when i try to restore/update it. It's stuck on a dim apple logo.
    Last edited by Ist; 03-28-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks

I guess it's already to late, but try holding power and home button with volume + button. Just maybe you will be able to enter safe mode and go to Cydia to delete latest installed tweaks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ist View Post
    Yeah, i figured. Now i am trying to restore and it wont let me. Giving me 9006 error every time. Now, what do i do?

Guys, really, help please. I got work today and my phone going crazy on me is making me super upset and frustrated. The god damn error comes up when i try to restore/update it. It's stuck on a dim apple logo.
    Stucked in apple logo won't let you restore. Put in recovery mode and restore to 6.1.3 and wait for year end or next year's jailbreak.

Ist
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Now my question is: Why ta hell did this happen to me at all? I wasn't messing around that much. I was just trying to play god damn pokemons! It's all pokemons fault.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Just some tweaks don't like other tweaks and can cause this.