Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Switcher Invisible Apps?

Default App Switcher Invisible Apps?
    Hey I'm really hoping someone can hell me with this, my app switcher seems to only be showing 5 most recent apps, I have A lot more apps that show be visible but they only show up after I close one app off... Please help...

This happened to me before. It seems to come when I install tweaks that have conflicts with each other. Try to uninstall some tweaks. Look for those that change the app switcher or tweaks that contain many smaller tweaks.

Or you could restore your device.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan View Post
    This happened to me before. It seems to come when I install tweaks that have conflicts with each other. Try to uninstall some tweaks. Look for those that change the app switcher or tweaks that contain many smaller tweaks.

Or you could restore your device.
    Can't restore or I'll use jailbreak, basically go through and uninstall everything? Ouch... Any idea what it can be? I can list my packages if that helps, thanks

When ever my iphone starts acting up i always just erase and re-install everything. I back up my contacts, photos and app purchases to icloud. I dont have any apps to back up my cydia stuff. I just have a handwritten list of cydia sources and tweaks to refer to.

As for restoring via itunes. It has a feature where you can load the version of the ios you want to use(as long as you have the file on your pc or mac). I think as long as you use the version of ios currently on your device you should have no problems.

To get back to your issue, are you having this problem in landscape, portrait mode or both? I'm currently having a similar problem. In landscape mode i cant view more than 8 open programs in app switcher. After I scroll twice the icons vanish. I have none of these problems in portrait mode. Last time this happened i found out that for some reason auxo and springtomize2 being installed together was causing the problem. After I uninstalled them everything went back to normal.

I know this post is long enough, I'm almost done.

Go through your cydia packages and remove the ones you dont need, the ones that are not compatible with your ios but still work and those that make any changes to the app switcher. I still suggest a backup and restore without update.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan View Post
    When ever my iphone starts acting up i always just erase and re-install everything. I back up my contacts, photos and app purchases to icloud. I dont have any apps to back up my cydia stuff. I just have a handwritten list of cydia sources and tweaks to refer to.

As for restoring via itunes. It has a feature where you can load the version of the ios you want to use(as long as you have the file on your pc or mac). I think as long as you use the version of ios currently on your device you should have no problems.

To get back to your issue, are you having this problem in landscape, portrait mode or both? I'm currently having a similar problem. In landscape mode i cant view more than 8 open programs in app switcher. After I scroll twice the icons vanish. I have none of these problems in portrait mode. Last time this happened i found out that for some reason auxo and springtomize2 being installed together was causing the problem. After I uninstalled them everything went back to normal.

I know this post is long enough, I'm almost done.

Go through your cydia packages and remove the ones you dont need, the ones that are not compatible with your ios but still work and those that make any changes to the app switcher. I still suggest a backup and restore without update.
    Thanks for all the help, turns out the app causing the problem was podswitcher.... So gonna reinstall auxo for right now and try to reach that dev... Thanks again