+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I can't update any regular apps anymore - Cannot connect to iTunes Store

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I'm new here and new to JB as well. I've jailbroken my iphone 5, iOS 6.1.2 about 2 weeks ago, so I'm still getting used to how it all works.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I can't update any regular apps anymore - Cannot connect to iTunes Store
    I'm new here and new to JB as well. I've jailbroken my iphone 5, iOS 6.1.2 about 2 weeks ago, so I'm still getting used to how it all works. So far I love it and have no intention of going back to jail!
    My problem is that starting today (at least I realized today) my phone does not connect to the iTunes store to update my normal App Store apps.
    I'm thinking it has to do with the release of iOS 6.1.3 and my phone being JB. Any thoughts?

PS: sorry if that post doesn't belong here...

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,321 Times in 5,975 Posts

No, that happens. I can't remember for sure what I did the last time that happens to me. But don't sweat it, search google or someone will come by and drop some knowledge.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well, thanks. I'll try some Google work (all I was getting was form years ago). I just get anxious seeing the notification badge increasing... hehehe. I like to update my apps as soon as they're available. It's part of my weirdness...

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Oh I'm with ya. I just clear badges if I don't wanna update to it and git rid of my OCD with that lol.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lol. I'm going crazy trying to find an answer. I see people with the same problem all over and no answer that works for me came up yet. I'm frustrated, even thinking about restoring my phone and forgetting about jailbreaking again... :'(

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

I couldn't do that