+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help help help!! ...

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I've jailbroken my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1.2) through Evasi0n. One thing I've noticed after that is the picture quality has somewhat decreased through default camera app. Here is an example
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Help help help!! ...
    I've jailbroken my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1.2) through Evasi0n. One thing I've noticed after that is the picture quality has somewhat decreased through default camera app. Here is an example of what I'm talking about.

(Notice the exceeding light rays taken up by the camera from the lamp post)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363715651.008003.jpg
    [B][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]Device: [COLOR="Red"]iPhone
    [COLOR="Black"]Firmware: [COLOR="Red"]1.1.4 Jailbroken, unlocked through ZiPhone, Modded, Customized

EVO
    Thanks

can you "definitely" make the assumption that the picture quality has decreased after applying the evasi0n jailbreak?

have you taken a picture of the same exact location at the same time before and after the jailbreak?

different lighting as well as other environmental aspects can cause deterioration of picture quality

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    can you "definitely" make the assumption that the picture quality has decreased after applying the evasi0n jailbreak?

have you taken a picture of the same exact location at the same time before and after the jailbreak?

different lighting as well as other environmental aspects can cause deterioration of picture quality
    The problem has been solved since two of the camera tweaks were causing the issue and removing those rectified the problem.
    [COLOR="Black"]Firmware: [COLOR="Red"]1.1.4 Jailbroken, unlocked through ZiPhone, Modded, Customized

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

what camera tweaks were these so we can help out others in the future if they have the same problem

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    what camera tweaks were these so we can help out others in the future if they have the same problem
    'Camera Tweak' and 'Transparent Camera Bar'

6. The Following User Says Thank You to splash104 For This Useful Post:

2k1 (03-23-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Thanks will keep that in mind

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

splash104 (03-23-2013)