+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best IOS/BB to have on a 3GS.

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Originally Posted by JBnz I was not even aware I could do such. But now I have a new problem I think I totally fried it, it had problems connecting
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JBnz View Post
    I was not even aware I could do such.

But now I have a new problem I think I totally fried it, it had problems connecting to wifi so I went to restore and now the broadband and wifi/bluetooth is not working.

I did a baseband change and since then I can seem to fix it. Tried restore multiple times in itunes and keep getting various errors. Does this mean I have totally f'd it up ?

3gs is a week 33 model.
    Have tried to go back to an older OS to fix the no firmware/wifi/bluetooth issue however it keeps failing. Looks like it gets to about 99.9% install and it just sits there Itunes states "Restoring Firmware" and after a certain amount of time it just errors then goes into a reboot loop cycle.

Anyway to fix this phone or is it now rubbish ?

I was not even aware I could do such.

But now I have a new problem I think I totally fried it, it had problems connecting to wifi so I went to restore and now the broadband and wifi/bluetooth is not working.

I did a baseband change and since then I can seem to fix it. Tried restore multiple times in itunes and keep getting various errors. Does this mean I have totally f'd it up ?

3gs is a week 33 model.
    Have tried to go back to an older OS to fix the no firmware/wifi/bluetooth issue however it keeps failing. Looks like it gets to about 99.9% install and it just sits there Itunes states "Restoring Firmware" and after a certain amount of time it just errors then goes into a reboot loop cycle.

Last edited by JBnz; 03-19-2013 at 01:49 AM.

Thanks

Nevermind reflashed after downgrading to a lower OS and it fixed the problem jailbreak and unlock now completed finally after abit of sweat from thinking I ruined my phone. Thanks alot for your help!!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)