Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.1 crash and reboot!

Default iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.1 crash and reboot!
    Hi, I've a very big problem. At least once a day my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.1 crashes.
    I use it as always (like I done in iOS 5) but sometimes the Apps starts crashing (for example a game, Chrome or others). I have no background Apps running and I even try to clean RAM but nothing, the Apps just crash. The big problem is not the "App crashing" but when I try to use Camera App (only when some Apps crash), if I tap on Camera App the iPhone just reboot: it shows Apple's Logo and in 5 second it reboots, then all Apps works fine and Camera App works again.
    I have tryied to restore (reset like a "New iPhone" and reinstall manually all Apps and Tweaks) but nothing, the problem still remains.
    Tell me if You need all my tweaks and Apps I've installed (bought and cracked) and I hope that You can help me to resolve this problem (think: yesterday I saw something fun and I wanted to do a photo and *zac*, the iPhone reboot. And I lost the "carpe diem" so.. no funny photo)!
    Thanks and I'm very sorry for my bad English (I'm Italian)
    Regards!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 6,216 Posts

My suggestion would be get rid of the cracked apps, they are known issues with them.

So if I get rid off all cracked apps should resolve my problem? In iOS 5 the cracked apps never caused any problem

if you require assistance, you need to get rid of the cracked apps period!

MMi does not condone piracy.

Its one of the flaws of our society

Ok I deleted Fruit Ninja and iTracking.. I hope the problem fix now

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

If not a restore from new will be the next option. And I suggest if that does happen to buy ya tweaks and apps support ya devs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    If not a restore from new will be the next option. And I suggest if that does happen to buy ya tweaks and apps support ya devs.
    Yeah, all my tweaks are free or bought (Airblue, CameraConnector, Barrel and Auxo).. I hope the problem is solve now.. But with this "reboot" in these days my iPhone has been damaged or it's impossible to damage an iPhone with reboot/resprings? (Sorry again my poor English ( )

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Piracy apps and tweaks can mess up the phone like reasons like this