Hey guys, I have quite a bit of experience jailbreaking and modding my iphone. I recently went back to my iphone 4 and seemed to have forgotten that when I went to 5.0.1 I changed over to the ipad bb. (6.15.00 i believe). I upgraded to 5.1 and poof, stuck in recovery mode. Can't do anything, and can't see my bb version or firmware when connected. I have tried tiny umbrella, and literally anything else I could find in the past week searching long nights on the internet. I have been getting a number of errors in itunes when trying to restore to a custom ipsw (5.0.1 and 5.1.1 with no bb) including the most recent, the device isn't elegible for the requested build. I know this is usually due to the host file being modified, but I am 99% sure that it is not the case here. I believe that I simply don't have the proper firmware, and honestly don't know what to do. I may have messed up my bb, and don't know if theres a way to flash it, or restore it. Thanks in advance for all your help.

I also have a windows partition on my mac and have been getting even more errors on there. Any ideas tho, mac or pc, i'll try it.