+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem after JB--No Space Available!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
My iPhone 5 on 6.1 had over 2gb of memory before using Evasi0n. After the JB I added Auxo, AirBlue Sharing and iBlacklist. That's it. My available memory now is
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Problem after JB--No Space Available!
    My iPhone 5 on 6.1 had over 2gb of memory before using Evasi0n. After the JB I added Auxo, AirBlue Sharing and iBlacklist. That's it. My available memory now is 250mb! How do I get it back?

Also, when I go to iTunes, I no longer see my apps in folders. How do I fix that?

Finally, is there a way to see all the installations made via Cydia? What if I need to restore? How do I remember later what I paid for and installed?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stevehookem View Post
    My iPhone 5 on 6.1 had over 2gb of memory before using Evasi0n. After the JB I added Auxo, AirBlue Sharing and iBlacklist. That's it. My available memory now is 250mb! How do I get it back?

Also, when I go to iTunes, I no longer see my apps in folders. How do I fix that?

Finally, is there a way to see all the installations made via Cydia? What if I need to restore? How do I remember later what I paid for and installed?
    Evasi0n has a little bug in it that causes excess junk data to be written to cache every time the device resprings. Try installing Ryan Petrich's "RespringCacheFix" tweak, free from his personal repository at rpetri.ch repo hopefully, that'll free up some of that lost space.

I don't quite think I know how to fix the second bit. So double-clicking on a folder in iTunes doesn't expand the folder and reveal its contents? Huh.

On the Cydia front page, there's a link to "Manage Account." Log in with the Facebook or Google account you use for Cydia, and then touch the "Installable Packages" link to see all the packages you've purchased and can install. This only works for paid packages though, any non-premium ones won't be listed here. Those will have to be backed up via other means, such as iBye, PkgBackup, or OpenBackup.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks! I'll install that now.

In iTunes, I don't have any folders at all showing. All the apps are just out there on 6 pages, rather than the two I use with folders.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stevehookem View Post
    Thanks! I'll install that now.

In iTunes, I don't have any folders at all showing. All the apps are just out there on 6 pages, rather than the two I use with folders.
    Huh, weird, never heard of that behavior before on 6.1. Do you use Infinifolders or a jailbreak tweak that otherwise alters the normal behaviors of folders? Otherwise, I'd just suggest that you overlook an iTunes UI glitch that doesn't affect on-device performance or syncing...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, I installed FolderEnhancer. Could that be it?