+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cydia fraud

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hi guys, I just wanted to advise you to watch out for quickdo and dock authot, Ma Jun from Clezz.com: he has his own repo but also sells these 2
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default cydia fraud
    Hi guys,
    I just wanted to advise you to watch out for quickdo and dock authot, Ma Jun from Clezz.com: he has his own repo but also sells these 2 programs and other 2 packages through bigboss repo. But he is stealing money! Here I am going to explain my situation:

last year in may I bought quickDo and everything was fine, I got my license regularly through email. After JB for iPhone 5 came out, on February 5th I requested to transfer my quickDo license for free (it's free once per license), and till here everything was fine since I received my new code in one day.
    After that I decided to buy Dock, on February 7th, and as of now, after 6 email to developer, I am still missing my code: he says I never purchased Dock, even if I sent him paypal screenshot and gave hime all details of positive transaction.
    He seems not being even able to look at his paypal history where he has all details for sure. The only thing he keeps sending me is my quickDo code, which I already had for free as my own right...

I had to open complaint with paypal and I am now waiting for a refund since I have all necessary evidence.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I prefer to post a reply instead of just editing, since after about 14 email seller understood the problem (...) and finally sent correct code.
    Thread can be closed, but pay attention anyway...