Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Updating selective Cydia Apps...can it be done?

Default Updating selective Cydia Apps...can it be done?
    I would like to install Some Cydia updates, but there are a few that I would like to leave alone. However, I have over 40 updates, and i do not want to take the time to do each individually. Is there a way to choose which ones get uploaded, basically to *unselect* from the list? I have tried everything I can think of and I can not figure out how to do this- It would save me hours, I am sure.

Thanks for your expertise!

Can't you go into packages in Cydia and find the package you want to upgrade and do them individually that way?

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Like I said, there are over 40 updates, and I am trying to avoid all the footwork...

That is the prospect I am hopefully avoiding. However, if I cannot find an alternative, I may try to back up those particular apps, but then you will see me asking Q's on how to only backup one app instead of the whole enchilada.

At this point, there is no way to do such a thing, you either have to update them all at once, or just do one at a time. Its a good idea though because many updates takes some time, and 40 would be painfull; much like downloading a large theme ahah! Maybe you could suggest it to Saurik

Cheers