Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
02-09-2013, 09:06 AM #1Music App Crashing on Switch/Open due to one of my tweaks, how do I find it!?
Hi, this is my first post.
I'm loving my evasi0n jailbreak so far, but it seems that after last night, one of the many tweaks I downloaded is causing my music app to crash when I switch to it, about 80-90% of the time. It will just load the list of whatever category it's on (album, songs, etc) - for a second, then crash. It also sometimes crashes when selecting the icon normally, or when switching between lists in the app itself. All I know is that one of my tweaks or packages is making my music app unstable.
I have many tweaks and such enabled, so rather than going through them one by one, I'd like to know what may be causing it - my info is as follows:
iPod Touch 5G 64GB
Jailbroken iOS6.1 (Evasi0n)
Cydia Packages installed:
- Activator (1.7.4)
- AppCake (3.6)
- AppList (1.5.2)
- ******* for iOS4.x - 6.x (2.3-5)
- APT 0.7 HTTPS Method (0.7.25.3-3)
- Auxo (1.3.1-2)*Might Be Causing Issue?
- Ayecon (1.2.2)
- BigBoss Icon Set (1.0)
- Browser Changer (1.11-3)
- Browser Changer SBSettings (1.0-2)
- Cydia Installer (1.1.8)
- Cydia Translations (1.1.0)
- Default HD SBSettings (1.2)
- evasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untether (0.3-1)
- Folder Enhancer (1.9.4-1)
- GUI-GPG-SEC (1.5-20)
- HYI Repo Icons (6.0)
- iHacksRepos Repo GUI F... (2.1)
- Low Power Banner (1.4.1)
- Maps Opener (1.1-1)
- Mobile Substrate (0.9.3999.6)
- Mobile Terminal (520-2)
- NC Settings (1.6.1-1)
- Nitrous (2.0-1)
- NoCoverFlow (1.0)
- OpenSSH (6.1p1-11)
- Repo Icons (1.8)
- SBSettings (6.0.5-1)
- sbsettingstoggles (6.0-2)
- Serious SBSettings HD (1.4.1)
- SinFuliPhoneRepoPrep (4.3)
- SOSiPhone (0-1)
- Substrate Safe Mode (0.9.3999.6)
- vShare (2.0.44)
- Winterboard (0.9.3908)
Bold Items above are ones I think MIGHT be causing the problem, bold blue items are those purchased through Cydia officially.
Can anyone provide me with any assistance?