+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Let's compare BUGS after 6.1 Jailbreak

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX Do 'you' have any educated guesses about the cause? Nope. But then, I'm not experiencing the dimness issue on any of my iDevices. I'm more interested
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Do 'you' have any educated guesses about the cause?

Nope. But then, I'm not experiencing the dimness issue on any of my iDevices. I'm more interested in sleeping wifi radios, as this goes much more to the heart of device functionality in my view.
    Quaerite et invenietis.

Thanks

I am having the brightness issue too, but also my IPhone 5 on 6.1 goes into safe mode when I install Springtomize2. I used it with and without Infinidock and it goes into safe mode either way. When I uninstall SP2 the phone is fine. Any ideas. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,708 Times in 4,397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MikeAng10 View Post
    I am having the brightness issue too, but also my IPhone 5 on 6.1 goes into safe mode when I install Springtomize2. I used it with and without Infinidock and it goes into safe mode either way. When I uninstall SP2 the phone is fine. Any ideas. Thanks.
    I have iPhone 5 and iOS 6.1 and Springtomize works perfectly for me with no safemode crash. I also use infinidock. The tweaks that are known to cause safemode crashing are Gridlock and one other that I can't remember the name of now. But springtomize is updated for iOS 6.1 and is working fine If you downloaded the one that's has the number 5 and 6 in its name.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Let's compare BUGS after 6.1 Jailbreak-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361464783.696898.jpgLet's compare BUGS after 6.1 Jailbreak-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361464794.795738.jpg
    Here is what I have installed. Any ideas?

Thanks

Attachment 623157Attachment 623158
    Here is what I have installed. Any ideas?
    I'm not sure if IntelliscreenX or Shrink are fully updated for iOS 6. Your best bet is to check the Cydia repos for each of those again and read in their notes IF they're fully updated. Many of them are updated as I use them too. I'm on the road now and can't type all the ones I have that I know are iOS6 ready. I would use Siri dictation - but she's notoriously bad at technical names and I don't think you could even read the dictation. LOL!! Good luck. But I know Springtomize 2+_for_5 & 6 is fully ready and is not your problem.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MikeAng10 (02-21-2013)

Thanks

Ok thanks. I might be shrink because IntellisceenX has had many updates do far. Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Checked all my installed Cydia pkgs and all are iOS 6.0 or higher compatible. I reinstalled Springtomize2 and after a restart it immediately goes into safe mode and won't come out unless I uninstall SP2. I had a .deb file installed but I deleted to through ifile. It was an iapfree deb file.

Thanks

Checked all my installed Cydia pkgs and all are iOS 6.0 or higher compatible. I reinstalled Springtomize2 and after a restart it immediately goes into safe mode and won't come out unless I uninstall SP2. I had a .deb file installed but I deleted to through ifile. It was an iapfree deb file.
    I don't know what to tell you. Springtomize works flawlessly for everyone I've talked to since ios6. I would do a full restore, bro.Something's weird. You could also download SBSettings and use it to turn off ALL mobile substrates except Winterboard. Respring. Then download Springtomize again. See if safe mode crash happens. If not. Then there's your proof of no prob with Spr2. Then go back into SBSettings MORE button and start turning Mobile Substrates on one by one until the crash happens. That'll reveal the tweak conflict.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-21-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks

I will try that. Nice idea because I really don't feel like doing a restore but I think that is going to end up happening. Thanks. I appreciate the help.

Thanks

I will try that. Nice idea because I really don't feel like doing a restore but I think that is going to end up happening. Thanks. I appreciate the help.
    Get yourself a free tweak from Cydia called OpenBackup. Use it to create a backup of all your Cydia stuff so a restore will be much less painful. Backup to iTunes too of course for all apple apps and data. I can get back up and running these days from Restore to fully back to pre-restore in about 35 minutes.

Thanks

Hey I did what you said and found the problem. Do you have any idea what SuperDock is? I looked in my Packages and don't see it. I searched it in Cydia and can't find it. It's in the picture of my SbSettings mobile substrate addons.
    Let's compare BUGS after 6.1 Jailbreak-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361497539.963829.jpg

Thanks

Anyone having a problem with the custom carrier tweak in Springtomize2? When I respring my text shows up then changes right back to AT&T. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hey I did what you said and found the problem. Do you have any idea what SuperDock is? I looked in my Packages and don't see it. I searched it in Cydia and can't find it. It's in the picture of my SbSettings mobile substrate addons.
    Attachment 623233
    I do NOT know what SuperDock is. But I know mine is on and still no problems with Springtomize crashing. It's something else, bro.

Anyone having a problem with the custom carrier tweak in Springtomize2? When I respring my text shows up then changes right back to AT&T. Any ideas?
    Sorry. But I don't use that feature.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Most everyone experiences this if you also use Winterboard and/or Springtomize2. Not sure where the bug is yet.
    Auxo was also "not ready for prime time" for me. Created laggy issues and battery drain for me. I've tried it twice now and upon deleting it I got my 'phone zippiness' back. So I'm waiting it out with Auxo until its thoroughly tested with ip5 on 6.1. Nice tweak - but buggy for me. Hopefully it'll get updated soon.
    Ok thanks. Just wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone else is having the same problem. I ended up doing a restore when I upgraded to 6.1.2 so no more resorting loops when I installed SP2. Working almost perfect know. Thanks for all your help.

Thanks

Ok thanks. Just wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone else is having the same problem. I ended up doing a restore when I upgraded to 6.1.2 so no more resorting loops when I installed SP2. Working almost perfect know. Thanks for all your help.
    Oh great! I had a feeling a full restore was your best next step. When you start to have problems that "no one" else has. That's usually time for a full restore in my experience.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MikeAng10 (02-24-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anyone else still having wifi not connecting automatically?

enable ask to join networks.
    when that little window pop ups asking you to connect to networks, connect through your wifi there. ever since I did that, i connect automatically

(sorry for bump)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I happen to have a problem with opening Waze, and Instagram. It will appear to open for 3 seconds and then crash. And when I go to crash reporter I cannot tell in the crash log what it causing it.

iP 5
    Auxio
    5 icon doc
    Sbsettings
    5 columns
    Folder enhancer
    Applocker
    Barrel
    BlurredNCSettings
    5 icon bounce
    Lockinfo

And quite a bit more. I cannot remember the tweak i downloaded after i recognized it not working. I've also deleted the app and reinstalled the app reboot my phone.

Any help would be great.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234