Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 77

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Let's compare BUGS after 6.1 Jailbreak

  1. #21
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,519
    Thanks
    42,206
    Thanked 17,981 Times in 6,537 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CByrdie View Post
    I'm on a iPhone 5 I've had the brightness issue! I love love love auxo! The free ram under processes in sbsettings doesn't work however and that's a bit of a drag!
    Have you updated it to the latest. It works for me iph5 6.1
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  2. #22
    After upgrading evasi0n to 1.2, CallBar is crashing Springboard when I try placing a call. I do not use the-tweak-that-must-not-be-named, which has been reported to cause issues with other ppl

    I sent a bug report to the developer of CallBar. Any1 else having this issue?

  3. #23
    Can any of you reproduce this bug on iPhone 5, 6.1 evasion 1.1--

    1)After you fully charge your phone the battery usage indicators in "General" starts the normal countdown of minutes. Then try a respring of anything from SBS settings or in Winterboard. And the battery usage indicator returns to no indication and tells you it'll start counting down after your next full charge. Are any of you getting that?

    2) Same kind of problem then after respring for your infividual notifications settings in the Twitter app. You know you have notifications turned on for certain Twitter feeds. They get reset to off after a respring. Can someone test that as well?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  4. #24
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Have you updated it to the latest. It works for me iph5 6.1
    Yea I'm on 6.1 and every time I click on it the process window disappears and doesn't free up any more memory!

  5. #25
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Can any of you reproduce this bug on iPhone 5, 6.1 evasion 1.1--

    1)After you fully charge your phone the battery usage indicators in "General" starts the normal countdown of minutes. Then try a respring of anything from SBS settings or in Winterboard. And the battery usage indicator returns to no indication and tells you it'll start counting down after your next full charge. Are any of you getting that?
    Yes, everyone should be getting that one.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yes, everyone should be getting that one.
    Oh, good. It's been driving me crazy and I haven 't heard it mentioned in any active threads and the devs haven't said anything. I've been following their twitters. Where did u hear about it?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  7. #27
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Oh, good. It's been driving me crazy and I haven 't heard it mentioned in any active threads and the devs haven't said anything. I've been following their twitters. Where did u hear about it?
    On here. In the news threads. Anthony mentioned it then I checked it out for myself.

  8. #28
    Simon don't you think we should create a thread specifically for "known bugs that affect all of us". There are so many news threads that the discussions of bugs are getting too diffuse at this point. It would help the forum to have one place to check in for known bugs and fixes. Don't you think?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  9. #29
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Simon don't you think we should create a thread specifically for "known bugs that affect all of us". There are so many news threads that the discussions Of bugs are getting too diffuse at this point. It would help the forum to have one place to check in for known bugs and fixes. Don't you think?
    Isn't that what this thread is?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Isn't that what this thread is?
    Maybe. I created this thread to compare "individual" experiences with bugs. But "known bugs" might be better in a stickies thread somewhere. Your call.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  11. #31
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Maybe. I created this thread to compare "individual" experiences with bugs. But "known bugs" might be better in a stickies thread somewhere. Your call.
    Well just use this one. You can add bugs that people post into the first post. Get enough and it may be stickied.
    If you are thinking something with more exposure you would have to ask one of the writers to make a thread about it.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Well just use this one. You can add bugs that people post into the first post. Get enough and it may be stickied.
    If you are thinking something with more exposure you would have to ask one of the writers to make a thread about it.
    Understood.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  13. #33
    I've another problem with my iPhone 5 on 6.1 OS. This morning everything was working perfectly until I upgrade the IconSupport on Cydia. After the upgrade and respring my phone some of my folder disappeared, my apps were out of the folders everything messed up. What can I do in order to fix this. I removed the Icon Support but didn't work. I'm going crazy.

  14. #34
    Game app bejeweled doesn't want to seem to work any more for me after Jailbreak iphone 5. App opens up shows the bejeweled logo then right away goes into a black screen. Any ideas what it could be??

    Thanks

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    I've another problem with my iPhone 5 on 6.1 OS. This morning everything was working perfectly until I upgrade the IconSupport on Cydia. After the upgrade and respring my phone some of my folder disappeared, my apps were out of the folders everything messed up. What can I do in order to fix this. I removed the Icon Support but didn't work. I'm going crazy.
    Sometimes an update will reset the file in var/mobile/Library called IconState.plist. The only way to get all your positioning back is if you have a backup of that file. It will be in any iTunes backups you've made recently. But you have to find it with an app like iExplorer. You can get it back. Just will take some sleuthing around to find it.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    AlexDeSouza (02-09-2013)

  17. #36
    Hi guys.
    I'm running an iPhone 4 GSM factory unlocked.
    SBSettings, DreamBoard, 5 icon dock, and Barrel are installed.

    Only issues are brightness (mine likes to go high for no apparent reason) and when I get notifications in App Store that there are apps that need updating none of them will show up when I open App Store. I have to update them in iTunes the sync the phone to update them.
    Barrel stutters a little but that was expected since it was mentioned that it had that issue in the News section when they told us it was updated for 6.1.
    No other issues for me yet. Weather has functioned correctly since jailbreak.
    Happy to be jail broken again. :-)
    Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

  18. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Sometimes an update will reset the file in var/mobile/Library called IconState.plist. The only way to get all your positioning back is if you have a backup of that file. It will be in any iTunes backups you've made recently. But you have to find it with an app like iExplorer. You can get it back. Just will take some sleuthing around to find it.
    You are a lifesaver I fixed the problem. Thanks again
    Last edited by AlexDeSouza; 02-09-2013 at 11:33 PM.

  19. #38
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Barrel was updated. The graphical glitches seem to have been fixed.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Krima (02-10-2013)

  21. #39
    I've notice a weird bd recently. It seems like the new feature apple has by not requiring your password each time u download an app will randomly reset. This results in me having to put in my password again just like on non iOS 6 versions.

    Maybe unrelated but modmyi does the same thing. I have to log in again when I launch the app sometimes. Anyone experience these issues?

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Simon (02-10-2013)

  23. #40
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I've notice a weird bd recently. It seems like the new feature apple has by not requiring your password each time u download an app will randomly reset. This results in me having to put in my password again just like on non iOS 6 versions.

    Maybe unrelated but modmyi does the same thing. I have to log in again when I launch the app sometimes. Anyone experience these issues?
    I haven't had either of those bugs happening to me.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Krima (02-10-2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •