Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't get themes to work in Winterboard

Default Can't get themes to work in Winterboard
    Okay, before I get started I would like to point out that I am a NOOB and I suck at these things. Finally, the jailbreak came out for my 4s running 6.1 and today I have browsing Cydia trying to find cool stuff to add to my phone to customize it. I downloaded a slider theme, a battery theme and a carrier logo theme and after I resprung winterboard the only thing that worked was the carrier logo theme. I dont know what I am doing and what to do to fix it, please help!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Are ya sure the other to are working with 6.1?

I have no clue, they downloaded just fine, and I have been messing it with some more, unchecking some things and then respringing winterbaord, and now I have everything working but the weather thing i downloaded for the lock screen

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

What weather thing is that? Some of the weather tweaks require a location tweak on cydia to make them work if I'm not mistaken

the battery theme is now working and the carrier logo them are working but thats it.

the weather thing is kantra weather i beleive, its supposed to show the weather on your lock screen

I also just downloaded a SMS them and its only partially working and I downloaded a dialer theme and its not working at all, ugh ... i dont know what to do or what I am doing wrong

Just started playing around with it and re-JB'd my 4S today to make sure it wasn't me jacking up the process, but my Buuf Weather lockscreen isn't working right either. The flipclock and some of the dark border graphics load and then fade away only leaving the forcast icons. I haven't been able to find a no-icon-labels tweak that works. Only some of Buuf Infinity's icons for Settings among others are showing. The dialer for Buuf Infinity & Buuf ALT isn't overriding the default.

Most of this is minor stuff to me and I figure there's a LOT to bring into compliance with the 6.x JB. I'm just happy it's here and not crashing out my phone like 5.x did at first.

UPDATE: one more thing that I've discovered that isn't working with my lockscreen theme - notifications. Notifications will work if my lockscreen theme is disabled though. Not sure at this time whether it's with certain (incompatible) themes or if it's with many/all.
    Last edited by Lazworks; 02-06-2013 at 07:38 AM.