Hi guys! I hope this is the right section
I have an iPhone 4S with 5.0.1, jailbroken with Absinthe. Recently, i encountered an annoying problem: if I turn it off, it takes something like 6-8 hours to get it back on. At first, it seems it's stuck in some weird reboot loop, but if I wait it turns on, eventually. Obviously i was about to do something about that, but something happened. 2 nights ago I forgot to charge it, and it run out of battery. Now, I've been waiting for 2 days, and it's still stuck in that weird boot loop. All I see is the silver apple logo, no spinning gear. Sometimes the screen dims off and goes black, but just for a few seconds: then, the apple logo again. I have two questions: is there any way at all to get my iPhone back by kicking it out of the loop? If there isn't, can I back it up in DFU mode? I haven't been backing it up from iTunes in a while, and if I have to restore it, I don't wanna lose anything... Please note that I tried almost everything: TinyUmbrella, iReb, RecBoot, Cyberduck, iFunBox... Nothing worked, since my iPhone can't be seen by my Mac at all
Please someone help me, I'm about to crash and cry Oh btw, sorry for my non-perfect English, I'm doing my best