Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JB Phone Qs

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
So my wife has a friend at work whose hubby is probably having an affair... he has an iPhone he uses for work that is his tool to supposedly communicate
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default JB Phone Qs
    So my wife has a friend at work whose hubby is probably having an affair... he has an iPhone he uses for work that is his tool to supposedly communicate with the "other woman". It isn't jailbroken of course and would need to be AFAIK to run any sort of text capturing, "spying on your cheating spouse" sort of app. I have no idea what his OS version is... any tips on this one?

I could slip over there with greenpOison, limera1n, redsnOw, Absinthe all on my laptop, install the app she'd like me to and hide cydia... app she wants to install hides cydia... with Cydia hidden and the app hidden, I'm thinking it would be transparent... yes/no?

Looking for input since I'm just a casual iPhone unlocker/JB'er, etc. All theoretical... of course.

Thanks

Unfortunately, these sorts of things may run afoul of wiretapping laws in your jurisdiction, particularly if you do not own the phone in question and do not have a warrant to lawfully intercept this person's communications.

We cannot help you break the law.