Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Stuck on Safe Mode

Default iPhone 4 Stuck on Safe Mode
    I have an iPhone 4 running 4.3.3 and it's stuck on safe mode. I recently updated PkgBackup and installed SBOrganizer and it was working fine as it didn't go into safe mode. About half an hour later my screen dimmed and became frozen so I did a hard reset. After doing so my phone was stuck on the spinning wheel. So I decided to do a hard reset again but this time I held the volume up button to enter it in safe mode. After entering into safe mode my phone didn't give me an option to restart as it usually does when it goes into safe mode and the "exit safe mode" on the status bar isn't there. I uninstalled both PkgBackup and SBOrganizer and the same thing happened - wouldn't restart into normal mode (stuck on spinning wheel), held the volume up button to go into safe mode, no restart option in safe mode, no "exit safe mode" option. Please help. I don't want to have to restore and update it to IOS 6.

I guess you have saved SHSH 4.3.3. so install the newest Redsnow and try to restore it back. Don't think, there is another way.