+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch problems - please read

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I know that it isn't recommended to jailbreak iOS 6 as of yet, but I have and I'd like to report an issue I've had since I had jailbroken my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question iPod Touch problems - please read
    I know that it isn't recommended to jailbreak iOS 6 as of yet, but I have and I'd like to report an issue I've had since I had jailbroken my iPod Touch on iOS 6 with RedSn0w.

Issue: When I lock my iPod Touch screen and try to unlock it 5-10 seconds later it appears to have automatically put itself into DFU mode.

More information: The screen stays black and when I plug it into my computer RedSn0w recognizes it as my iPod Touch 4g in DFU mode. If the iPod is plugged into a charger or an app like Pandora is running in the background then it doesn't go into DFU mode when I lock the screen.

I'm sort of new to jailbreaking so I don't know if this is common or not, or if there is a solution.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.
    Last edited by dragn294; 10-15-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks

Dude...current tethered JB is really for app/tweak devs only... It's not very stable yet and not much if anything has been updated yet...best to go back down to 5.1.1 if u have blobs...