+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error 1015

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Originally Posted by kevenj you can download ireb din open it an click= recovery mode loop fixer=and click again= set auto- boot true( fixes 1015 errors/recovery loops) after dat your
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevenj View Post
    you can download ireb din open it an click= recovery mode loop fixer=and click again= set auto- boot true( fixes 1015 errors/recovery loops) after dat your phone is ok
    Thanks. Is it that simple? What is the sequence? Should the iphone in DFU mode? Should I run
    Itunes also? May be little more informations will help before bricking the phone.

I tired to update using a an xp machine, with the latest Itunes and downloaded the files from itunes. After the download I get the following message repeatedly. " the iphone cannot be restored at this time because the iphone update server could not be contacted or is temporarily unavailable"
    Last edited by vkunj; 09-27-2012 at 03:55 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vkunj View Post
    Thanks. But the problem is I don't know what version was there before. Tried to find the installed shsh by using tiny umbrella and it is not detecting any installed shsh. This is where I am stuck. Looks like I have to throw it in to the trash.
    If TU detects the phone, you can just view the properties on the bottom right for info on your phone and what is installed (iOS version, baseband). You don't need to have shsh detection. If it isn't detecting any installed shsh, it's because it either is not searching cydia (which usually saves your shsh if cydia is opened after jb'ed), or the version of iOS installed is not being signed any longer by Apple.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Details in TU as follows.
    Recovery device is with a ? mark with number 1114119
    Saced SHSH for 1114119 is blank..No info
    Device Model......INVALID
    Installed Firmware Version Blank
    ECID(Dec) - 1114119 ECID (HEX) 110007
    Serial No. Blank
    This device connected

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

if its in recovery, you will have to kick it out. use redsn0w

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you very much for helping me. I could restore the phone to 4.1 with baseband 06.15. Now trying to
    unlock it. Do I need wifi to do that. I clicked on the Cydia, then sources, then repo666.ultrasn0w.com. But the next page is blank. Is this the correct way to unlock?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vkunj View Post
    Thank you very much for helping me. I could restore the phone to 4.1 with baseband 06.15. Now trying to
    unlock it. Do I need wifi to do that. I clicked on the Cydia, then sources, then repo666.ultrasn0w.com. But the next page is blank. Is this the correct way to unlock?
    Yes, you need wifi as you will need a way to download ultrasn0w and install it. You have the repository installed, now click on search and search for ultrasn0w to find the program and then install it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I could unlock my phone without wifi by using Diskaid and Ultrasnow.
    Can the Iphone 3g can be upgraded to ios6 and can be unlocked?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. 09-20-2012, 09:50 AM
  2. 09-20-2012, 04:53 AM