Hey Guys,

Last year I bought an iPhone 3GS off the internet, which was already jailbroken and unlocked. I recently upgraded to the 4S and was trying to restore the 3GS to factory settings to sell. iTunes gave me error 1015 and the phone is now stuck in recovery mode. I am unable to get it into DFU mode. redsn0w tells me that it is not compatible with this 3G, recboot will not do the trick either. I tried using iReb, but even though Ive downloaded it, it says that it cannot find LibUSB on my computer. iRecovery just opens in Terminal, and wont let me do anything from there. Tiny Umbrella will not load on my macbook, it just bounces once when clicked on and then does nothing. FixRecovery43, with zlib1 wont work either, just gives me an error stating that it requires version 6.0.0 but that libcurl.4.dylib provides version 5.0.0. I tried restoring using firmware downloaded from felixbruns.de. I tried firmware 4.2.1 and even 3.0 running on iTunes 10.6.1, but it says that the firmware is incompatible. I am honestly at a loss as to where to go from here. Any further ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!