Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cant add safari shortcuts error

Default Cant add safari shortcuts error
    I have a 4s 5.1.1 jailbroken with redsn0w and I can't add safari home screen shortcuts.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339144641.628626.jpg

It is not tweak related because it has been occurring since before my jailbreak. Any help is appreciated and I'm curious if anyone else is having this issue. Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

You have been on 5.1.1 since ya got this phone or updated it since? Sounds like maybe a corrupted file with safari

It has been updated from 5.0.1. If the file is corrupted can I manually fix it? I've noticed the issue before and I thought after restoring and doing a fresh jailbreak the issue would be reaolved but no luck. It is corrupted and won't change because of my backup I'm assuming?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Good possibility if ya never did a restore from new it may still be there. You can always do a restore as new try it if it works.

I'm really not concerned enough to do another restore.. Could it be keychain related? I know I can use a Mac to clean up a corrupted keychain but idk if that has anything to do with it. I'd like to fix it without a restore