Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia crashes before i install ANYTHING, ive REREREREREjailbroke it

Default Cydia crashes before i install ANYTHING, ive REREREREREjailbroke it
    Cydia wont stop crashing, The first time it started crashing i little while after i jailbroke so i thought it was something i got, after rejailbreaking it twice (crashed every jailbreak)i decided to only get the same things two of my frends have and it still started crashing. Ive rejailbroke it atleast 6 times with absinthe and just last time with redsnow and cydia crashes the first time i tryed to open it (after it set up the files and resprung). I have an iphone 4 on ios 5.1.1
    Im about to throw my phone! Pleas help, i just want a working jailbreak like the other 3 million jailbreakers have
    If i helped you in any way and/or caused you to brick your phone, click the botton in my post

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

When ya update to 5.1.1 did ya backup ya phone as new or backup. May have a corrupted file in there. I would suggest doing a restore and set up phone as new.

I set up as new everytime
    If i helped you in any way and/or caused you to brick your phone, click the botton in my post

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Hmmm dunno bud buddy's iPhone was doing this with abinsthe and just re jailbreak it and it worked. Dunno what's up with your phone 2.0.4 is what ya did?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

Absinthe 2.0.4 works fine, I did it on my Ipad 2 , cydia is opening fine.

K good for you, 2 million other people had it work too, my ipad worked fine also but my iphone didnt, are you suppost to restore-jailbreak-then set up OR restore-set up-jailbreak OR watever combination

When he rejailbroke do u no what order he did everything, example: restore-jailbreak-set up phone
    Last edited by BeginnerThemer; 06-07-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnerThemer View Post
    K good for you, 2 million other people had it work too, my ipad worked fine also but my iphone didnt, are you suppost to restore-jailbreak-then set up OR restore-set up-jailbreak OR watever combination

When he rejailbroke do u no what order he did everything, example: restore-jailbreak-set up phone
    I sent you a PM regarding this issue, try my method..