+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes only syncs some songs from my playlists after 5.1.1 JB (Absinthe 2.0.4)

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I used Absinth v2.0.4 for an untethered JB on 5.1.1. Almost everything went okay so far, but I can't sync my playlists via iTunes correctly. Some songs sync, but other
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Question iTunes only syncs some songs from my playlists after 5.1.1 JB (Absinthe 2.0.4)
    I used Absinth v2.0.4 for an untethered JB on 5.1.1.

Almost everything went okay so far, but I can't sync my playlists via iTunes correctly. Some songs sync, but other don't. The ones that don't appear in my playlist on my iPhone, but they are grayed out and I can't select them to play.

The same songs appear correctly in my iTunes playlist and i can play them fine on my computer via iTunes.

I've tried deselecting the playlists in iTunes, synced to remove all songs on my phone, then re-synced to get them all back. No luck. The same songs are grayed out. I made sure iTunes knows where these songs are (all my songs are in the same folder so I'm not sure why some sync and some don't).

Any ideas on what I should try to get all the songs from my playlists to sync to my iPhone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Any ideas?