+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem restroing after jailbreaking

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hi last night i used absinthe to jailbreak my 4s. firstly i backed up my phone in itunes, went through the process and all worked fine. when i went back
    4bp
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Problem restroing after jailbreaking
    Hi
    last night i used absinthe to jailbreak my 4s. firstly i backed up my phone in itunes, went through the process and all worked fine. when i went back into itunes and it says restore from backup there wasnt the latest backup in the drop down list, the most recent back up was from 3 months ago. i located the most recent backup in the following directory Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup and can see there is one from yday in there. but it dosent show up on the list. is there a way of choosing this latest backup to restore from? can someone help me as i dont want to lose the last 3 months of info from my phone?

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 Times in 2,641 Posts

It is possible you backup onto iCloud , so a restore and choose restore backup from iCloud .

4bp
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i didnt backup from icloud i synced onto my mac. when it says restore dosent give me the option in itunes of restoring from icloud, just from the backup in itunes....

LinkBacks (?)

1. 01-23-2012, 02:04 AM