Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Details Page is Blank

Unhappy Cydia Details Page is Blank
    After jailbreaking my iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0.1, I installed several, I would call "safe" packages:
    MXTube, Activator, Winterboard, SBSettings, IconRenamer and PkgBackup. They worked fine for a few days, when today, there was a sudden MobileSubstrate crash while I was browsing the web. I could restart the phone out of safe mode, but after I went to Cydia to update package, the Details page for every package is empty: by that I mean, the page after one chooses on a package that shows the version, changelog, etc.

-img_0703.png

I tried respringing, restarting, and even going into safe mode, but the problem is still there. Is there a way to fix the issue, perhaps by "reseting" Cydia, or would I have to restore the firmware.

Hi, same here for me, except no actual crash or safe mode... Cydia seems to refresh / reload, an update shows, but details are blank, and i can't even remove a package (it says dependencies can't be found)

When refreshing from "Changes" tab, I get the usual dark progress screen, only with no progress and the letter "d" alone at the top left

I am on 4S 5.0.1, JB via Absinthe 0.3

Hope there will be a fix ?
    Last edited by mcoquet; 02-04-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Just trying to bring up the topic, here is a screen cap of what happens when I try to "force upgrade" or "force remove" a package
    -img_1371.png

It then auto-resprings. Also, within Cydia, all recent updates are found and displayed, but details are still empty. In addition, in the Cydia "storage" section, nothing happens, the pies appear with no data

Well, had to restore my 5.0.1 (9A406), perform absinthe again and restore from backup. Seems to work again, for now...

Also, just noticed that doing absinthe on an empty / freshly restored iPhone goes MUCH faster (i guess the ipsw exploit injection is easier then)