+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari constantly crashes on ip4

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Just recently update my ip4 to iOS 5.0.1 from 4.3.5 and safari worked fine but recent I start to crash as soon as I open it up. Have tried deleting
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Safari constantly crashes on ip4
    Just recently update my ip4 to iOS 5.0.1 from 4.3.5 and safari worked fine but recent I start to crash as soon as I open it up. Have tried deleting history and cookies but still crashes. Worked well on 4.3.5 is there any to fix this problem?

My iPhone is a Part of Me thecrunked's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a similar issue before, i tracked it back to a theme i was using that was some how crashing safari and other apps that used the web, like email. if you are using winterboard, try disabling your theme and using it again.

if that doesn't work, there is a tweak in cydia that allows you to reset safari completely via a sbsettings toggle, give that a shot too. i forget the name of it tho, i'm sure you can find it with a google search or looking thru cydia, something like 'reset safari sbsettings'

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you downloaded safari download manager from cydia then that is your problem. It is not iOS 5 compatible yet.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 01-03-2012, 06:14 PM