Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where's dev team sources in cydia

Default Where's dev team sources in cydia
    so just jb my sons iphone and went to dev team on cydia and nothing was there in thier sources like ultrasnow , which i needed but if you do a search for ultra snow, search finds it. after i downloaded it from search panel from cydia it loaded it perfect no problems. i came back to the phone ten min. later to do a reboot just to make sure everything comes back and run normal,than it stayed on apple logo. now someone said that dev team is doing a update is that true or what and was it a fluke from the download and yes it was from the dev team on ultrasnow. no 3rd parties

Hi! what did you use to jailbreak?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Did you do a refresh in sources?

I had a similar issue where I couldn't find the Ultrasn0w repo. I had to manually type it in and I was able to install it on IOS 4.2.1 to unlock a 3G. No problems so far and the iPhone is still unlocked!

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Did you do a refresh in sources?
    Yes i have many times

Quote Originally Posted by rcxracing View Post
    Yes i have many times
    Are you still stuck on the apple? What version of redsnow are you using? If it is older you may still have a tethered jailbreak and you will need to run the latest redsnow 9.10b3 with no options checked over your current
    Jailbreak. Need more info though

Its the new version of redsnow