+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HOW TO] Back your iDevice up

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
people sorry to bring up an old thread, but ive never backed up once on my phone, story is as follows: Ive got an iphone 4 32gb model and have
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

people sorry to bring up an old thread, but ive never backed up once on my phone, story is as follows:

Ive got an iphone 4 32gb model and have had it couple of months after it first came out but i have never updated the IOS from the original 4.0.1 mainly due to being lazy and ive also jailbroken it so also wanted to wait till the other IOS's were able to be jailbroken

ive got quite a lot of apps downloaded probably more than 120 all mixed with games, maps and everything

I havent got the original pc i used to intially set up the iphone through itunes, so what is the first stage people, backup everything? what is the easiest way to do this as pictures are not a problem but what about all my converted videos and contact? im more concerned about them more than the apps but then if i can also save the apps i'll be greatfull

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by infamous12550 View Post
    Thanks, but your wrong... Just restored from an earlier back up & everything I need is back, w/ my jaibreak in tact.
    same here. i somehow restored & mines is jailbroken once again

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why would someone backup/restore versus setting up phone as new? I have a jailbroken phone but am having problems with it, namely not having Cydia any longer. When I tried to jailbreak again, it said it couldn't be done since the device was already jailbroken. I'm missing all my jailbroken apps and yet one is working (even though I can't see it or get into Cydia). I'm so confused and not sure how to correct the problem. Any thoughts?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123