+ Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [How To] Fix 1015 error after updating to iPad baseband and trying to restore

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hmmm... The only reason I had a feeling it's possible is because I remember reading an article about how someone is making a jailbreak that has to work through iPad
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmmm... The only reason I had a feeling it's possible is because I remember reading an article about how someone is making a jailbreak that has to work through iPad baseband first or something. Well then, that means I'm ****** forever with this device now?...

Thanks
    Thanked 15,197 Times in 6,977 Posts

I wouldnt go that far. Your gps is never gonna work but everything else still should.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's not just the GPS. The use of 3g kills battery in the matter of HOURS. So I always have to have it deactivated and use it in case of emergency...

Thanks
    Thanked 15,197 Times in 6,977 Posts

Either your battery is bad or you have push notifications not working. Either would cause excessive battery drain like that. The iPad baseband itself would not.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Simon, Thank You so much for posting this. I am greatful you took the time to post this. I was ready to rip my hair out after a week of trying. I tried to unlock a 3g but I made a mistake somewhere. For the life of me I could not get it working again. I went from Windows (7,Vista,XP, & 8) to Macs w/ no luck. Using tiny umbrella was the trick, after the restore and the error I got everytime. I was missing tiny umbrella to kick it out of recovery. Just FYI anyone on Windows, use a Mac and save yourself the headache. Something in Windows conflicts with Redsn0w, this happened last time but it was so long ago I had forgotten. Anyhow, THANK YOU!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have an iphone 3g that was jailbroken and unlocked with firmware 3.1.3 and on baseband 061500 ipad baseband...I was trying to update through a custom firmware with snowbreeze to 4.2 version with preserving baseband mode in snowbreeze to be able to jailbreak and unlock after updating...my home button for my iphone 3g is broken so I couldnt get into dfu mode and I sill went to itunes and tried to restore to the custom firmware I had just created with snowbreeze and obviously it didnt work...its giving me 1015 error which I have not been able to fix..I tried Ireb and recboot to no avail....I even used restore and update with itunes and that didnt fix it...please help me ...I am stuck in recovery mode...what should I do????

please help me ...I have an Iphone 3g 3.1.3 with ipad baseban 6 15 00 which was jailbroken and unlocked...I wanted to upgrade it to 4.2 ios and preserve baseband so I could jailbreak and unlock again after the upgrade...I used snowbreeze to customize the firmware and checked keep baseband mode but my iphone home button is broken so I could not go into DFU mode and I still went to itunes and I cliked shift restore...chose the custom firmware snowbreeze had created and I have error 1015...I have not been able to fix that with recboot, ireb or even tinyumbrella...the option in tiny umbrella is not enabled when I plug my iphone...the last thing I did was to download firmware 3.1.3 and I tried to restore that to the iphone using itunes but it gave me error 1015 again...can u please help me!!!????
    Last edited by rino5; 10-26-2012 at 04:58 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I m having a iphone 3GS with ios 5.0 and bb 6.15.00. It is not recoverd with itunes error1015. How can I recover it.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

What exactly or you trying to do? Have ya tryed putting ya phone in pwned dfu mode and then try.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No i havenot tried pwned dfu mode

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Try to put it in dfu mode and try what ya doing again.

+ Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930