Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Soo many negative threads about Limera1n, how about some props!!!

Default Soo many negative threads about Limera1n, how about some props!!!
    I understand that there are alot of issues that people are dealing with regarding Limera1n, but I CAN'T be the only one happy with the results!

i have an iPhone 4 who had to update to 4.1 due to some issues. I am soo thankful for the Limera1n jailbreak!!!

Keep up the good work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by leeer73 View Post
    I understand that there are alot of issues that people are dealing with regarding Limera1n, but I CAN'T be the only one happy with the results!

i have an iPhone 4 who had to update to 4.1 due to some issues. I am soo thankful for the Limera1n jailbreak!!!

Keep up the good work guys!
    Limera1n has worked on the 3 ip4's I jb. The only issue I had was the white cydia & limera1n icon but a reboot fixed it.

Yeah, no issues on the wife's 3GS on 4.0.2. Greenpois0n wouldn't have worked on either my handset or my version of the firmware so for me, Limerain is a godsend.

Worked 1st try on my iPhone 4 using the Beta2 release. Zero problems besides the white icons that a reboot took care of.

What's Jailbreak? quicksilver47's Avatar
    Thanks

I too am happy with it on my 3gs running 4.0.2. It also worked on my ipod touch 3g running 4.1. Definately satisfied with Limera1n.

People are thick or stupid.
    I jailbroke 3 Iphone 4s 4.1
    and a jailbroke 3GS with limera1n

Only problem I have is facetime and thats due to 3G unrestrictor.
    Why is it people say Limera1n stole our code. then they need to use limera1ns codes i thought limera1n stole them... im sticking with limera1n as it came out 1st and on the day it was promised.. next I might use greenposi0n if its out on time and the 1st JB

Had run the jailbreakme previously on my 3gs 4.01 and didn't like it, mainly due to instability. Restored the phone to a previous state and upgraded to 4.1.

When limera1n was released, I waited a couple of days, went ahead and downloaded it, and now have a stable jb phone that is ready to use some of the great apps that Cydia supports.

iPhone 3GS 4.0.1 + jailbreakme -> only minor issue with boot screen glitch (not really an issue)

iPhone 3GS 4.1 + limera1n -> zero issues