+ Reply
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [OFFICIAL] Are You Jailbreakable? - iP4S, iP4 GSM/CDMA, iP3GS, iP3G, & iP2G

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Great thanks- I had some difficultly getting into DFU mode, but eventually it worked. Jailbroke it with Greenpois0n- success
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Great thanks- I had some difficultly getting into DFU mode, but eventually it worked. Jailbroke it with Greenpois0n- success
    Last edited by ju08; 06-20-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,068 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ju08 View Post
    Sweeeeet!!! Now look for a firmware faker!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

ju08 (06-21-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oh no- 4.2.1 means no iCloud. I didn't back up my contacts elsewhere... Anyway I can restore from it? Also no iMessage...

If I can't get iCloud, I might just have to do the tethered jailbreak on 6.1.3 and wait for the iOS 7 true jailbreak.
    Last edited by ju08; 06-21-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Thanks

Oh no- 4.2.1 means no iCloud. I didn't back up my contacts elsewhere... Anyway I can restore from it? Also no iMessage...

If I can't get iCloud, I might just have to do the tethered jailbreak on 6.1.3 and wait for the iOS 7 true jailbreak.
    Hold on...when you first tried updating to 6.1.3, you didn't backup your phone?

Prior to getting this iPhone, what did you have and is it possible to get your contacts from that, instead???

I ask because you made it sound like you just got this iPhone 4 but you also say you have info stored in iCloud. How can that be?

If you do have iCloud info, check out this tutorial. The last option should get you your contacts back!
    http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-recover-deleted-iphone-contacts/
    Last edited by thazsar; 06-21-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I ask because you made it sound like you just got this iPhone 4 but you also say you have info stored in iCloud. How can that be?

If you do have iCloud info, check out this tutorial. The last option should get you your contacts back!
    How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone: Three Easy Methods Explained
    I was a long time user of the 3GS, but I gave it to a friend as I wanted to upgrade to the (*eek) Samsung S3. So the backup from iCloud is from a month ago. Then someone gave me their iPhone 4, and now I want to switch back to iOS

Thanks

I was a long time user of the 3GS, but I gave it to a friend as I wanted to upgrade to the (*eek) Samsung S3. So the backup from iCloud is from a month ago. Then someone gave me their iPhone 4, and now I want to switch back to iOS
    I see! Well, supposedly, if you create that .vcf file and get your contacts back, then you'll need to back it up so you have a record of it on your computer, as well.

+ Reply
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829